CROSS-CUT TEAT LETS BABY SELF-REGULATE MILK FLOW
The 3-bottle value pack with silicone cross-cut teats, allow baby to self-regulate the flow of milk according to their age and sucking strength.
- A 3-bottle value pack with silicone cross-cut teats.
- Cross-cut teats allow baby to self-regulate the flow of milk according to their age and sucking strength.
Care & Use
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy waterand rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these could damage the product.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Sterilise bottles and teats with a sterilising solution or with the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- These products are not toys and should always be used under adult supervision.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children.
- Inspect all components before and after use and dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with your baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own but always with adult supervision.
- Always check the temperature of the liquid on the inside of your arm before feeding your baby.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering van voedingstoerusting kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREAST MILK IS THE BEST FOOD FOR BABIES.