A unique airflow system channels air from the teat towards the back of the bottle and prevents baby from ingesting air bubbles that can cause indigestion and discomfort. The silicone cross-cut teat allows baby to self-regulate the flow of milk. Stronger sucking will result in a faster flow, while gentler sucking results in a slower flow.
- A unique airflow system channels air from the teat towards the back of the bottle and prevents baby from ingesting air bubbles that can cause indigestion and discomfort .
- The silicone cross-cut teat allows baby to self-regulate the flow of milk.Stronger sucking will result in a faster flow, while gentler sucking results in a slower flow.
- Contoured shape for easy gripping.
- Weighted base provides stability.
Care & Use
- Refer to instruction leaflet for a complete guide to cleaning and caring for this product.
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these could damage the product.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Sterilise with a sterilising solution, boil in water for 5 minutes and allow to cool, or sterilise with the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- Clean valve under running water to ensure all residue is removed.
- This product is not a toy and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children when not in use.
- Inspect all components before and after each use and dispose of if damaged.
- Test teat strength by pulling on bulb before each use.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised. Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle and teat may interfere with baby’s natural way of sucking your breast.
- Never leave baby alone when feeding.
- Always check liquid temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juices with pulp.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering kan dalk jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.