Helps baby transition to independent feeding
A 6-stage feeding system, which you use to encourage and develop a baby’s drinking skills – helping your baby transition from bottle feeding to soft spout, hard spout, and straw to cup feeding without a teat.
Stage 1 – The 300ml Wide-Neck Feeding Bottle is easily filled and cleaned, and the Wide-Neck Cross-Cut Silicone Teat allows baby to self-regulate milk flow
Stage 2 – Add the handle to the bottle as baby advances to self-feeding. The curved handle makes it easy for little hands to hold.
Stage 3 – The Wide-Neck Silicone Cross-Cut Spout responds to the strength of baby’s sucking and helps baby control the flow of fluid.
Stage 4 – The Sip ‘n Seal Hard Spout is designed to aid baby’s transition from bottle to cup. Liquid flows only when baby is drinking, so no messy spills to clean up.
Stage 5 – The Sport Straw Sipper Cup comes with a twistable lid that tucks away the straw when not in use. Warning: Not suitable for babies under 6 months.
Stage 6 – The screw on Cup Dribble Lid is the final stage in baby’s feeding education. Once baby has mastered the dribble lid, you’ll have a durable and familiar cup he or she will love to use.
Care & Use
- Clean before and after each use with warm, soapy water and rinse well.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals or abrasive pads as these could damage the product.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Sterilise with a sterilising solution, boil in water for 5 minutes and allow to cool or sterilise with the Snookums Microwave Steam Steriliser.
- Clean valve under running water to ensure all residue is removed from the inside of the valve.
- These products are not toys and should only be handled by adults.
- Keep all components out of the reach of children when not in use.
- Inspect before and after use and dispose of if damaged.
- This product is not always sterile and might contain microorganisms if not properly sterilised.
- Insufficient sterilisation of feeding equipment may harm your baby’s health.
- If you are breastfeeding, using a feeding bottle or teat may interfere with baby’s natural way of suckling your breast.
- Infants should never be left to feed on their own but always under the supervision of adults.
- Always check liquid temperature before feeding.
- No carbonated drinks or juices with pulp.
- WAARSKUWING: Onvoldoende sterilisering van voedingstoerusting kan jou baba se gesondheid benadeel.
- Please read these instructions carefully and keep for future reference.
- Safety tested. Complies with EN14350.
- BREASTFEEDING IS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY.